We believe success is achieved through each child’s achievements and when parents celebrate with their child – beaming with love, pride and happiness.
Winning the Excellence in Business Awards is a recognition of the hard work put in by every member of the TG’s Family. It is their success. A reflection of everyone that lives and works THE TG’S WAY.
Success to us is when each child develops socially, emotionally, physically and academically, expanding their young, inquiring minds through each developmental milestone and having their parents celebrate with them – beaming with love, pride and happiness.
Everything we have achieved at TG’s Child Care is based on TG's 3 foundation stones: Building Relationships, Understanding our Gifts and Encouraging Collective Thinking. It's called The TG's Way, a culture that’s embedded in our pillars of excellence. It helps attract and retain the right people to deliver the best education for children.
How does The TG's Way guide us to grow our business confidently?
1. People as an extended family.
- The TG’s Way is a unique culture based on 3 foundation stones - Building Relationships, Understanding our Gifts and Encouraging Collective Thinking.
- It becomes a collaborative base of all interactions between our highly qualified educators and parents so that we could build a purposeful learning experience for each child.
- It extends into our belief of continued development of our educators. This is enhanced by our Recognition programs and Gift Trees – where educators/children are given the opportunity to shine and share their gifts/talents.
- It is the platform to support our hyper-growth plans that has a strength-based focus modelling excellence and best practice.
- It demonstrates strong community engagements and corporate social responsibility including blood donation drive; liaising with other professionals to support our services and children with additional needs; sponsoring local sporting clubs; participating in Autumn Festival, Lasiandra Festival and Thunderbolt Parade.
- Parents say they “feel so right” at TG’s. It’s a feeling that flows from every door and every playspace. This comes from a happy and secure environment that is purpose built to stimulate learning where “Playing is Learning for Life”. Trevor Kee has carefully designed and constructed natural play spaces and outdoor environments that are recognised Australia-wide and featured by Professor Margaret Sims (UNE) and Early Childhood Australia magazines.
- Nutritious healthy snacks and meals are paramount focus to support health and well-being of children and our educators. These carefully designed seasonal menus have been recognised by both ‘Munch and Move’ and ‘Good for Kids’ as being leaders of excellence in this area.
To support the growth of TGs, our partners like Grayheart Consulting, Pinnacle People Solutions, NTech and Vermilion Pinstripes Sales Marketing and Communications come together within a cog wheel of agile systems to continually innovate and improve our quality of service so that we are always ahead in our services to help children reach their fullest potential.
- improves and aligns operations, processes and financials to business
- attracts, enriches and retains qualified and dedicated educators
- builds brand confidence and grows the business
TG's also won the Greater Port Macquarie Excellence in Business Awards 2017. Read the story.
TG's nominations to these Business Awards 2017. What it means to TG's.
In the news - 19th July 2017 Port News article: Where Playing is Learning for Life.
In the news - 25th July 2017 Port News article: TG's in the Finals.
For the press -
Download our press release here.
TG’s provide child care and preschool education for children from 6 weeks to 5 years old. For 19 years, the loving TG’s family are the best educators to care and nurture young minds, in a secure, creative environment where Playing is Learning for Life.
Armidale: 6772 7810
Uralla: 6778 3369
Wauchope High St: 6585 3331
Wauchope Hastings St: 6585 1033
Wauchope Riverbreeze: 6585 2981